App(s) platforms including without limitation and other related Site(s)/
App(s), mobile applications and other online features (each a “Site(s)/ App(s)”). The Site(s)/
App(s) are offered by MO.ON. and its subsidiaries or affiliated companies.
“MO.ON.” or “we”, “us” and “our”).
Personal Information/Data/Information (defined below) of a user(s) is collected if the user(s)
registers with the Site(s)/ App(s), accesses the Site(s)/ App(s) or takes any action on the Site(s)/
‘Sensitive Personal Information or Information’ shall have the meaning
ascribed to them under the Information Technology Act, 2000 read with the Rules made
If you are younger than 18 years of age, and you wish to provide us with your Personal
parent or guardian.
information expressly collected by MO.ON. from you, through this Site/ App or the MO.ON.
Services shall not apply to any information collected or otherwise made available to MO.ON. or
any of its affiliates or licensors. This policy does not apply to the practices.
2. The Site/ App and the MO.ON. Services may contain links to websites, forums or other content
operated or maintained by third parties. MO.ON. is not responsible for the privacy practices or
to any information collected otherwise by any third party.
3. You may further make information publicly available while interacting with various user
modifiable sections of this Site including comments, reviews, profile information or feedbacks.
MO.ON. is not responsible for any such information and any use of such information by any
4. Information of a User(s) is collected if the User(s) registers with the Site/ App, accesses the Site
or takes any action on the Site/ App or uses or accesses the Services.
1. When you provide us with personal information to complete a transaction, verify your credit or
debit card, or to register you, we imply that you consent to our collecting it and using it for
specific reasons only.
2. If we ask for your personal information for a secondary reason, such as marketing, we will either
ask you directly for your expressed consent, or provide you with an opportunity to say no.
HOW DO I WITHDRAW MY CONSENT?
1. If after you opt-in, you change your mind, you may withdraw your consent for us to contact you,
for the continued collection, use or disclosure of your information, at any time, by emailing to us
moontv.co or contacting us at the address provided on the Site/ App.
WHAT USER INFORMATION DO WE COLLECT?
1. We may require you to provide certain personal data as registration information (“Registration
Information”) for the use of several features of the MO.ON. Services and for access to several of
such Registration Information is collected voluntarily and no other information is collected other
than those specifically provided by you. This is to enable us to verify whether you are entitled to
access and use certain Content, information, materials and services available through our Site(s)/
App(s) and the MO.ON. Services, or to enable us to enhance your Site(s)/ App(s) visit, to assist
you with customer service or technical support issues, or to otherwise support your customer
relationship with us. It is completely optional for you to participate, submit any Registration
Information, or avail of these features.
We may collect Personal Information/Information, including your name, email or street address,
date of birth, telephone number, your preferences and interests, or other information you provide
to us or grant us access to when you register for newsletters, communicate with us, or take part in
interactive games, features or competitions. The Site(s)/ App(s) may also ask you to provide
other information about yourself, such as demographic, geographic information (gender, zip
code, age, etc.) or certain information about your preferences and interests.
If we combine demographic or other information we collect about you with Personal Information
about you, we will treat the combined information as personal information. Please note that
information submitted to the Site(s)/ App(s) via a “contact us” or other similar function may not
receive a response.
We will not use the information provided to contact you for marketing purposes unrelated to
your request unless you agree otherwise.
If while using the MO.ON. Services, you post information online that is accessible to the public
including in any comment sections of our Site(s)/ App(s), MO.ON. shall not be responsible for
any such information and any use of such information by any party including any unsolicited
communications from any third party.
WHAT USE DO WE MAKE OF YOUR INFORMATION COLLECTED BY US?
1. We collect and use Your Information to better provide You with the required MO.ON. Services.
We would therefore use Your Information in order to:
a. respond diligently to queries or requests submitted by You;
b. process financial transactions or applications submitted by You;
c. administer or otherwise carry out our obligations in relation to any agreement you have with
d. resolve problems/complaints with any goods or services supplied to You;
e. create products or services that may meet your needs and requirements.
Where we collect such Registration Information, we do so with the objective of providing our
services to you and for improving our Site(s)/ App(s) and the services we offer. This information
may assist us in providing you with more effective customer service, making this Site(s)/ App(s)
or services easier to use by eliminating the need for you to repeatedly enter the same
information, performing research and analysis aimed at improving our products, services and
technologies, and displaying content and advertising that are customized to your interests and
We also use your Registration Information to communicate with you. We may send certain
service communications such as welcome letters, billing reminders, information on technical
service issues, and security announcements. If you do not wish to receive such communications,
please email us at info
moontv.co to stop such communications. Please
allow at least 72 hours for the actual cancellation to take effect. We shall not divulge your email
address to third parties without your prior consent.
To optimise our Services, we may wish to use Your Information for marketing our services
whereby we send you emails, messages relating to our services and/or our Site(s)/App(s). As we
respect your privacy, we will only use Your Information for the purpose of marketing our
services when you are aware about the same and if required We will request your consent prior
to using Your Information for such marketing purposes.
Please be assured that we will not use Your Information for any of the purposes if You have
indicated that you do not wish us to use Your Information in any certain manner/way when
submitting the Information or at any later stage.
MODIFICATION OR DELETION OF INFORMATION:
1. You can edit your MO.ON. account information, including your preferences. We reserve the
right to send you certain communications relating to the MO.ON. Services, such as service
announcements, administrative messages and other information, that are considered part of your
2. You can delete your MO.ON. account by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
MO.ON. reserves the right to decline requests that require disproportionate technical
effort, are impractical, jeopardize the privacy of others, impede payment for the service, interfere
with the enhancement of the service, or which is otherwise not required by applicable law.
3. In addition to your MO.ON. account information, in accordance with the provisions of the
Information Technology (Reasonable Security Practices and Procedures and Sensitive Personal
Data or Information) Rules, 2011, you have the right to review the personal information that has
been collected from you and correct any inaccurate or insufficient information. Should you wish
to review such information or provide any corrections to the same, please email us at email@example.com
. You also have the option to withdraw your consent given to
MO.ON. to use such personal information, should you wish to exercise this option, please email
us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Do note however that, upon withdrawal of your
consent, your account will be permanently deleted and you shall no longer have access to any of
the MO.ON. products or services.
COMMITMENT TO PRIVACY:
1. MO.ON. takes your privacy seriously. To help you better protect your privacy, and help you
evaluate the protection your information enjoys on our website, we provide this statement
explaining our online information policies and practices to assist you in the choices you can
make about the way your information is collected and used. Please do read this policy, the Legal
2. MO.ON. shall exercise due care for the prevention of unauthorized disclosure of the Information
provided by the Users. MO.ON. may enable access of the Users’ information to the Platform
Entities, joint ventures, business partners, agents or third parties for the purposes of the services
provided by them or for any other marketing related activity undertaken by or on behalf of the
Platform Entities and/or its joint ventures, and/or for the purposes of enhancing the quality of the
Services on the Site, and the User expressly consents to the same.
3. MO.ON. limitS access to personal information about you to employees who we believe
reasonably need to come into contact with that information to provide products or services to you
or in order to do their jobs.
4. MO.ON. will ensure on reasonable commercial efforts basis that the third parties and agents
employed by MO.ON. are under an obligation to maintain confidentiality with respect to the
Information provided by the Users and to use it strictly for the purposes as set out in this Privacy
5. MO.ON. will use the Information to such extent as MO.ON. may deem necessary for the User to
enter into commercial transactions with the Site/ App. Recipients of User’s Information may be
located in any country. This may include countries where applicable data protection laws provide
a lesser degree of protection than User’s home country.
OUR COMMITMENT TO CHILDREN’S PRIVACY:
1. Protecting the privacy of young children is especially important. For that reason, we do not
knowingly collect or maintain Personal Data or non-Personal Data on our website from persons
below 18 years of age, and no part of our website is directed to persons below the age of 18
years. We do not target children with our services.
2. If we learn that Personal Data of persons below 18 years of age has been collected on our
website then we will take appropriate steps to delete this information.
DATA PROTECTION PRINCIPLES:
We promise to follow the following data protection principles (note: the term “Processing” here
would mean any operation or set of operations which is performed on Personal Data or on sets
of Personal Data):
1. Processing is lawful, fair, and transparent. Our processing activities have lawful grounds. We
always consider your rights before processing Personal Data. We will provide you information
regarding processing upon request.
2. Processing is limited to the purpose. Our processing activities fit the purpose for which Personal
Data was gathered.
3. Processing is done with minimal data. We only gather and process the minimal amount of
Personal Data required for any purpose.
4. Processing is limited with a time period. We will not store your personal data for longer than
5. We will do our best to ensure the accuracy of data.
6. We will do our best to ensure the integrity and confidentiality of data.
THIRD PARTY SERVICES AND LINKS:
1. In general, the third- party providers used by us will only collect, use and disclose your
information to the extent necessary to allow them to perform the services they provide to us.
2. However, certain third party service providers, such as payment gateways and other payment
transaction processors, have their own privacy policies in respect to the information we are
required to provide to them for your purchase-related transactions.
3. For these providers, we recommend that you read their privacy policies so you can understand
the manner in which your personal information will be handled by these providers.
4. Once you leave our stores Site(s) or are redirected to a third-party website or application, you are
5. When you click on any link on our website for subscription, they may redirect you away from
our Site(s)/ App(s); we are not responsible for the privacy practices of other sites and encourage
you to read their privacy statements.
DATA SUBJECT’S RIGHTS:
The Data Subject has the following rights (note: the term “Data Subject” here would mean to be
a natural person whose Personal Data is being processed):
1. Right to information - meaning you have the right to know whether your Personal Data is being
processed; what data is gathered, from where it is obtained and why and by whom it is
2. Right to access - meaning you have the right to access the data collected from/about you. This
includes your right to request and obtain a copy of your Personal Data gathered.
3. Right to rectification - meaning you have the right to request rectification or erasure of your
Personal Data that is inaccurate or incomplete.
4. Right to erasure - meaning in certain circumstances you can request for your Personal Data to be
erased from our records.
5. Right to restrict processing - meaning where certain conditions apply, you have the right to
restrict the Processing of your Personal Data.
6. Right to object to processing
- meaning in certain cases you have the right to object to
Processing of your Personal Data, for example in the case of direct marketing.
Right to lodge a complaint - in the event that we refuse your request under the Rights of Access,
we will provide you with a reason as to why. If you are not satisfied with the way your request
has been handled please contact us.
8. Right for the help of supervisory authority - meaning you have the right for the help of a
supervisory authority and the right for other legal remedies such as claiming damages.
9. Right to withdraw consent - you have the right to withdraw any given consent for Processing of
your Personal Data.
1. MO.ON. may use the Information for the aforementioned purposes of the Services or Site(s)/
App(s). The User shall have full control regarding which emails the User wants to receive.
2. If the User decides at any time that he/she no longer wishes to receive such communications
from MO.ON., please follow the unsubscribe instructions provided in any of the
3. Please note that once MO.ON. receives such a request, it may take an additional period of time
for the optout to become effective.
AGE OF CONSENT:
By using this Site/ App, you represent that you are at least of the age of majority in your state or
province of residence, or that you have given us your consent to allow any of your minor
dependents to use this Site/ App.
2. User’s continued use of the Site(s)/ App(s) and the Services constitute his/her acceptance of the
periodically to review any changes.
COMPLIANCE WITH LAWS AND LAW ENFORCEMENT:
1. MO.ON. cooperates with mandated government and law enforcement agencies or with
regulatory authorities to enforce and comply with the applicable law.
2. MO.ON. will also disclose any Information about the User to government and law enforcement
agencies, regulatory authorities or private parties without User’s permission as MO.ON., in our
sole discretion, believe necessary or appropriate to respond to valid claims and legal process, to
protect the property and rights of MO.ON. or a third party, to protect the safety of the public or
any person, or to prevent or stop any illegal, unethical or legally actionable activity.
3. MO.ON. may also provide User’s Information to various tax authorities upon any demand or
request from them.
If you have any concerns or complaints regarding the use of the Site(s)/Apps(s), please contact
us at email@example.com.